Monday, May 28, 2007

Homeword bound.

I arrived at my hostel lastnight, after more train woes coming from Edinbrugh, at 1:30 A.M.. I got to lay down on my £8 bed for four hours, I didn't sleep though. I am beat to shit right now. Yeah, I'm tired, when I stepped into the rainy London streets this morning, I actually thought for a secound that I was in NYC

I'm at Heathrow, presently, waiting for my flight home. I had dozed off a while ago, and awoke with a start at an announcement that included my gate number, I jumped up, grabed my shit and ran to gate 10 and got in line. If it wasn't for alert airport personel, I'd be on my way to Ahbu Dhabi on the BA073 right now. Yeah, I'm beat.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Hi Kevin,

Well, it's noon on May 28, so you're still on the flight home, most likely sleeping, one can assume after reading your last blog entry.

How quick did that visit go, huh?! Seems like you just left! That's how it works though. But it sounds like you've packed a lot of adventures into those short coupla' weeks.

I'm glad you had a good time. I think every Yankee otta' make that trip at least once in their lifetime. And if they don't want to, well, they can give me their ticket.

See ya' soon! Love ya' lots!
Margie