I've managed to book a hostel, but it sucks, but I booked a B&B for tomorrow night though. I got the hostel on line, I walked two miles to it from the train station. When I arrived the girl said that I'd booked an 8 person dorm, and that she had no singles; I didn't book a dorm, I need a single. So, as I was leaving she said "Ohh shiet, I'm sorry sir but we doo have a single ruim, boot dats at air odder plaice, doon at de College Square." So I took it at twenty quid.
Tomorrow I'm going out to the countryside and the sea shore. It's colder and wetter here in the North. I've booked the ferry fromBelfast to Stranraer for the day after tomorrow; I'll figger out how to get to Edinburgh from dare, doon't ya know!
I had some things to say, but I am worn out, that feckin pack is gettin heavy, and I'm also quite hungry; I must now go forage, or run down and kill a meal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment