Anyway, other things have occured but this is the worst! It's the London Flower Show this weekend, it's very difficult to find any place to stay. I booked a hostel for three days and couldn't believe my luck; however, I got the email confirmation that said "FOR WOMAN ONLY". I debated going down to Church St, and purchasing a cheap skirt and blouse at one of the open market rag stalls, having a good shave and a bit of face paint put on and giving it a go. But I was too burnt out to pull something like that off; or was \i so burt out that I was actually considering it? Whatever! I needed rest, as I really put some miles on these shoes and bones. So I booked a hotel room for the next three nights; Hotel Strathmore on Queen's Gate Gardens in West Kesington, very nice accomadations; I'd show you a picture but .... Awwww!
Train/Ferry to Dublin on Monday and then I'll figure out the next move.
No comments:
Post a Comment